Faculty of Economics, Kardan University and OTA (Online Trading Academy) have jointly planned a Live Trading Event for all students of Faculty of Economics. The event will remain open to students from all departments who wish to participate. The aim of this event is to educate students on modern trends and practices of trading online. It will also help students practice online trading tools and features which can enable them to learn how to practically trade online.
The participants of Live Trading Event will also understand how to make profits from financial markets through Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis and Risk Management and achieve financial independence.
The following components will be covered during the session:
1. What is online trading
2. Advantages of trading online
3. Sample online trading
4. World financial markets
5. Trade plan (How does it help)
6. Tools of trade
7. Technical Analysis
8. Assumption in Technical Analysis
9. Line Chart, Bar Chart and Candlestick Chart
10. Trade set up leading to Live Trading; and finally an online trading quiz will be conducted.