Are you a passionate, energetic and a results-oriented individual with a solid background in teaching International Relations and excellent communication skills? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking experienced and motivated Assistant Professor/Professor in IR field who will work as a team member in academic and professional context.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes.
- Build up professional logistics which helps in improvising the performances of the student.
- Develop course handouts, lectures, labs, and presentations.
- Participate in program level learning assessment
- Participate in developing learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
- Work with other faculty and administrators in developing program curriculum, standards, and policies, including reviewing and participating in textbook selection process where appropriate.
- Guide, direct and mentor research scholars in their research projects.
- Assess, supervise and mentor the academic progress in students.
- Create, innovate and implement some activities and programs that help in career-enhancement.
- Take part in all activities of the department, faculty and the University.
- Support and serve up for various functional activities conducted by departmental committees.
- Review, assess and evaluate the activities and progress of students.
- Lend a hand, support and aid the Academic Administrator and Dean in their everyday functions and tasks.
- Publish their research works or findings in academic books or journals.
- Grade papers and tests; prepare exercises, lessons and lab experiments for the students.
- Teach graduate as well as the undergraduate students within their field of expertise.
- Submit the sessional and final results of the students within a week after midterm/ terminal examination.
- Take 8 of 180 minutes each per week.
- Assist examination department and make presence in the examination hall during examinations and in the conduction of entry test.
- Perform any other relevant task given by the management of Kardan University.
- Responsible to perform any teaching or research assignment within Kardan Group delegated by the management.
- Perform any other relevant tasks given by the management of Kardan University.
Skills and Qualifications
- PhD in International Relations or related field
- Minimum of 03 years of teaching experience at graduate level
- Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent research skills and publications in international journals
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/ demo.