The Office of Career Services organizes one-day workshop on Mock Interview. This workshop is designed for students to strengthen and test their interviewing skills by placing them in a mock interview setting.
Do you feel unprepared or experience anxiety before an interview? Would you like to enhance your marketability and build your personal brand? Preparing for a job or internship interview? Here is your chance to enhance our interviewing techniques and build professional self-confidence. Let Office of Career Services help you prepare to CRUSH IT!
A Mock Interview is an easy way to practice clear through effective communication and receiving valuable feedback from our career mentors. Bring your resume and dress in professional attire!
During the workshop students will be familiarized with a practical interview session.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Supplement resume information
- Show that you understand your strengths and weaknesses and have a sense of direction
- Enable the employer to evaluate your personality and attitudes in terms of the demands of the organization and the position
- Allow you to gain information about the organization and the job that is not available through other sources
- Provide a practical interview session.
- Receive positive feedback from career mentors on how to improve your interviewing skills.
- Learn the “good” and “bad” parts of how you interview.
- Give you and the employer an opportunity to discuss the desirability of further contact or an offer of employment
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all students and alumni that would like to have an opportunity to practice and prepare for an interview