|Date Posted||03-07-2018||Vacancy No||BBA-Kardan-July-2018|
|Closing Date||17-07-2018||Work Type||Full-Time|
|No. of Jobs||2||Gender||Male and Female|
|Nationality||National||Salary Range||As per salary scale of Kardan University|
|Contract Type||Permanent||Yeas (s) of Experience||At least two years of university level teaching experience|
|Contract Duration||Three years||Extension Posibility||Yes|
|Probation Period||Six months Months|
Are you a passionate, energetic and a results-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking experienced and motivated professors and assistant professors to join our team of academicians and researchers.
Reporting to the Academic Administrator, the professors or assistant professors will be responsible for teaching and assessing students periodically through a set of evaluation mechanisms. He/ She will also be responsible to review and revise the curriculum with the academic committee of the university.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
• Undertake classes and teach students on subjects of Macroeconomics, Urban Economics and Islamic Economics.
• Provide support to the Academic Administrator or Dean of Faculty on Academic issues.
• Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
• Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
• Involve and support students in seminar and research activities.
• Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power point presentation and other teaching techniques.
• Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
• Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
• Prepare forms, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
• Check and prepare accurate results of students.
• Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams.
• Provide advice to the Head of Department and Academic board activities that will improve the department and its academic contents.
• At least Master’s Degree in Economics. Ph. D is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional university level teaching experience.
• Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of English Language and one national language.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/ demo.