The Alumni Excellence Awards recognize graduates who have achieved outstanding accomplishments in their professional careers, and who have been an inspiration to fellow alumni, current students and the community. Ten most distinguished nominees will be awarded shields and certificates of achievement.
The event date will be announced after the nomination deadline.
The nominees must:
- Be graduates of Kardan University (Master, Bachelor or English Language program)
- Have demonstrated strong interest and commitment toward the mission, vision and values of Kardan University during their study tenure at Kardan University
- Have demonstrated leadership for a period of at least five years, in their respective areas of expertise
The selection committee members are from top leadership of Kardan University, Academics and Administration. They will:
- Review the nominations and prepare a shortlist
- Make final decisions based on the input from the University’s leadership and review of nominees’ references and additional supporting documents
- Collect further information about the nominees
- Check the nominees’ background with academics
The completed nomination form should be accompanied by the following:
همین حالا ثبت نام نمائید
Who can nominate the alumni for the award?
- Copies of awards or certificates of achievement (if any)
- Detailed recent CV
- At least one official Reference Letter
- Family members
- Professional colleagues
- Faculty, staff or administrators of Kardan University
- Other Kardan University alumni
- The alumni themselves
Nomination submission and deadline
Applicants must submit the nomination form along with supporting documents by 5:00 pm on September, 15, 2018. For any further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.