Continuing Kardan University students and prospective students to Kardan University who convene all requirements for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs could qualify for financial assistance. At the commencement of each academic semester or academic year students must apply and reapply for financial assistance by submitting the Financial Assistance Application Form to Scholarships and Financial Assistance Office. Financial Assistance might raise or plunge due to certain changes in the student's financial position or amount of funding may vary for financial assistance every semester or year.
Eligibility Criteria for Merit-based Scholarship
Students fulfilling the following criteria will be eligible for the continuing merit scholarship.
- Student must complete Kardan University Continuing Scholarship form.
- 98 % of the total previous semester marks for under graduate student.
- 95 % of the total previous semester marks for post graduate student.
- Student with a minimum of 75% attendance in previous semester.
- Student attaining a minimum of 4.00 Grade Point Average (GPA) in the previous semester and a minimum of 3.8 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Students with active participation in community engagement activities are preferred.
Eligibility Criteria for Financial Assistance
- Student should be interested to undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Student has to complete all required documents to meet admission procedures and requirements.
- Student must fill the application form.
- Appear for an interview