Kardan University is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for its Bachlors’ and Masters’ Students to participate in the International Immersion Program on Entrepreneurship at the Indian Institute of Management - Kashipur, India (November 19 – 28, 2019).
The program will include the following:
• Academic program – four sessions for a week
• Cultural activities involving IIM Kashipur and Kardan
• An industrial visit to Rudrapur at a big Indian MNC • Cultural trip to Nainital and surrounding areas such as Bhimtal, Sattal with an overnight stay in Nainital
• Day trip to Jim Corbett National Park - India's oldest national park
• Accommodation in the PhD hostel when staying in
For registration please visit the Office of International Affairs and Strategic Partnerships, 2nd-floor Parwan-e-Du Campus. The selection process will be on First Come First Served Basis!