The Office of Career Services organizes two-day workshop on Time Management that will guide students on how to effectively and efficiently manage their time, and help them become more productive.
Time Management workshop will guide students on how to effectively and efficiently manage their time. Many people feel overwhelmed by the all demands, distractions and interruption of the working day, so time management is a very important skill to have in the modern workplace
This course offers the students principles and suggestions to try out and which can be adapted to fit the circumstances of each individual. It will be of great interest to all students, professionals and workers who feel that the better time management skills will help them manage their working day more efficiently and effectively, and help them become more productive.
During the workshop students will be familiarize with some useful tips on how to manage their time during the educational and professional life.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand how to use their time both efficiently and effectively at university and workplace.
- Learn the principles of time management.
- Learn more about time management techniques and tips.
- Describe the benefits of being organized
- Describe how to poetize work
- Describe how to get in the right state of mind
- Describe the techniques of being organized
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all students and alumni that would like to use their time efficiently and effectively at university and workplace.
For registration please visit kardan career services.