Kardan library is attracting students to its rich and extensive print, eBook, online and manuscript collections. The library offers a variety of study environments from study spaces to vibrant group work quiet rooms. There are extensive computer facilities and the library is subscribed to major academic research e-Libraries.
The library is a significant contributor in adapting to e-learning. In close collaboration with other stakeholders it will continue to acquire, manage and develop resources, tools and services in alignment with the university’s strong commitment to embracing e-learning.
The Library's role
The Library contributes to the University’s aspirations in a number of ways, including:
- Providing high quality, welcoming learning spaces that meet the need for group and individual study.
- Developing, promoting and providing access to books, collections and resources meeting individual student and faculty needs.
- Ensuring that books and collections are discoverable and accessible, regardless of format or location.
- Providing loans, reserve and electronic reading list services.
- Managing resources in an efficient, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable way in accordance with Kardan University's policies and procedures.
- Promoting and providing information about the library’s resources, programs and activities.
- Providing responsive hours of opening.