|Date Posted||30-07-2018||Vacancy No||MBA-Kardan-08-18|
|Closing Date||10-08-2018||Work Type||Full-Time|
|No. of Jobs||2||Gender||Male and Female|
|Nationality||National||Salary Range||As per the salary scale of Kardan University|
|Contract Type||Permanent||Yeas (s) of Experience||10 years of teaching experience (Marketing)|
|Contract Duration||One Year||Extension Posibility||Yes|
|Probation Period||Six Months Months|
Are you a passionate, energetic and a results-oriented individual with a solid background in water resource management and excellent communication skills? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking experienced and motivated Assistant Professors/Professors in water resource management who will work as team members in academic and professional context.
• Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes.
• Build up professional logistics which helps in improvising the performances of the student.
• Develop course handouts, lectures, labs, and presentations.
• Participate in program level learning assessment
• Participate in developing learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
• Work with other faculty and administrators in developing program curriculum, standards, and policies, including reviewing and participating in textbook selection process where appropriate.
• Guide, direct and mentor research scholars in their research projects.
• Assess, supervise and mentor the academic progress in students.
• Create, innovate and implement some activities and programs that help in career-enhancement.
• Take part in all activities of the department, faculty and the University.
• Support and serve up for various functional activities conducted by departmental committees.
• Review, assess and evaluate the activities and progress of students.
• Lend a hand, support and aid the Academic Administrator and Dean in their everyday functions and tasks.
• Publish their research works or findings in academic books or journals.
• Grade papers and tests; prepare exercises, lessons and lab experiments for the students.
• Teach graduate as well as the undergraduate students within their field of expertise.
• Submit the sessional and final results of the students within a week after midterm/ terminal examination.
• Take 8 of 180 minutes each per week.
• Assist examination department and make presence in the examination hall during examinations and in the conduction of entry test.
• Perform any other relevant task given by the management of Kardan University.
• Responsible to perform any teaching or research assignment within Kardan Group delegated by the management.
• Perform any task given by the management of Kardan University.
• PhD in marketing or related field
• Minimum of 10 years of teaching experience the field of marketing
• Strong organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of computer programs and English Language.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/ demo.