|Date Posted||30-07-2018||Vacancy No||T-Kardan-June-2018|
|Closing Date||10-08-2018||Work Type||Full-Time|
|No. of Jobs||1||Gender||Male and Female|
|Nationality||National||Salary Range||60,000 AFN|
|Contract Type||Fixed-Term||Yeas (s) of Experience||2 years of teaching experience|
|Contract Duration||Four Months||Extension Posibility||No|
|Probation Period||One Month Months|
Are you a passionate, energetic and a results-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge? If yes, this opportunity is for you. Kardan University is seeking experienced and motivated Trainer to join our team.
Reporting to the Career Services Supervisor, the trainer will be responsible for teaching and assessing students periodically through a set of evaluation mechanisms.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
• Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes/batches.
• Build up professional logistics which helps in improvising the performances of the student.
• Develop course handouts, lectures, labs, and presentations.
• Participate in program level learning assessment
• Participate in developing learning outcomes, choosing and administering measures, evaluating student performance, and suggesting changes to improve student learning.
• Work with administrators in developing program curriculum and standards, including reviewing and participating in textbook/course selection process where appropriate.
• Assess, supervise and mentor the academic progress in students.
• Create, innovate and implement some activities and programs that help in career-enhancement.
• Review, assess and evaluate the activities and progress of students.
• Grade papers and tests; prepare exercises, lessons and lab experiments for the students.
• Submit the weekly results of the students to the office/career services office
• Teach/train trainees for 6.5 hours on daily basis.
• Perform any other relevant task given by the management of Kardan University.
• Perform any task given by the management of Kardan University.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing and Management, Master’s degree holder is preferred.
• At least 2 years of teaching experience;
• Written and verbal proficiency in English, Dari and Pashtu languages;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to thrive in team environments.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Email applications must include the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.